Tag Archives: annoying people

Annoyance metrics (putting the Pareto principle in action)

My goal is that 20% of the time that I annoy people is unintentional. The other 80% should be completely intended. I’m working on a dashboard so I can follow my progress and make adjustments, as necessary. But so far, … Continue reading

Posted in general thoughts | Tagged , , , | Leave a comment